All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes an original interpretation of the French philosopher Michel Foucault's late work on rights and human rights and relates this interpretation to current developments in contemporary political theory.
- Author BiographyBen Golder is Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Law at the University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Author(s)Ben Golder
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.