All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lauri Siisiainen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Table Of Contents1.From the Empire of the Gaze to Noisy Bodies: Empirical Regimes and the Archaeology of Sound 2. From Panoptic to Panacoustic/Panauditory 3. Pastoral Power, Confession and Sexuality: Dispositives of Hearing and the Sensualization of Power 4. The Problem of Noise and the Governmentality of Sound 5. Music and the Politics of Friendship (Foucault and Boulez) 6. Voices of Multitude, Voices of Crowd: Foucault's Final Voice?
- Author BiographyLauri Siisiainen is a researcher in the Department of Social Sciences and Philosophy at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.19Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.