All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £31.95Trending at £33.99
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.64
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first volume of his History of Sexuality, The Will to Knowledge , Foucault weaves together the most influential theoretical account of sexuality since Freud. The author unpacks the intricacies of Foucault's dense and sometimes confusing exposition in a straightforward way, putting it in its historical and theoretical context.
- Author BiographyMark Kelly is lecturer in philosophy at Middlesex University.
- Author(s)Mark Kelly
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- Series TitleEdinburgh Philosophical Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight309 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.