Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.85Trending at £32.48
- £14.95Trending at £15.58
- £6.05Trending at £6.19
- £8.70Trending at £10.68
- £2.07Trending at £3.09
- £8.89Trending at £9.13
- £2.81Trending at £4.87
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of this popular beginner's classroom text now including 2 CDs with each copy. Foundation Languages courses are tailor-made for Language Programmes in HE and FE, with lively exercises, integrated pairwork and groupwork opportunities plus a comprehensive self-study section. The course fits neatly into the 20-24 week teaching year.
- Author BiographyTOM CARTY Formerly Principal Lecturer in German and IWLP Programme Leader at Staffordshire University and the University of Wolverhampton, UK, where he designed, managed and taught on the IWLP Programmes. He has written extensively on IWLP issues. He is co-author of this title and Series Editor for the whole Foundations Languages Series. ILSE WUHRER Teaching Fellow at Keele University, UK, and Tutor in the Language Learning Unit, with responsibility for course planning and delivery of modules in German levels 1 - 10. She has been teaching on IWLP courses for 17 years.
- Author(s)Ilse Wuhrer,Tom Carty
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/05/2011
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePalgrave Foundations Languages
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note90 black & white halftones
- Weight455 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.