All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author focuses on how to provide effective individual treatment within psychoeducational and psychotherapeutic groups, and examines the structural properties of such groups as organizational entities in their own right. The book is divided into two main parts, covering foundations and applications.
- Author BiographyMark F Ettin is a clinical psychologist, certified group psychotherapist and Adjunct Medical School Professor and private practitioner. He is the inaugural recipient (1996) of the American Group Psychotherapy Foundation's award for excellence in psychodynamic group theory.
- Author(s)Mark F. Ettin
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Library of Group Analysis
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £9.51Trending at £12.43
- £16.63Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.