All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoftcover re-print fo the Hardcover 1st edition 2005 --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyLionel Seinturier received his Ph.D. in computer science from the Conservatoire National des Arts et M tiers, Paris, in December 1997. He holds a research position in computer science at LIFL, a computer science research laboratory that is jointly owned by the University of Lille (France) and INRIA (the French research agency for computer science). He is also an assistant professor in computer science at the University of Paris VI. Before joining academia, Seinturier also worked as a research engineer for France Telecom's research and development department, on the integration of ATM network technology and CORBA middleware. Seinturier's research interests include AOP and systems, middleware, and distributed algorithms. He is one of the programmers of the JAC AOP framework and the author of more than 25 international publications, including articles and tutorials on AOP.
- Author(s)Lionel Seinturier,Renaud Pawlak
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight665 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £14.78Trending at £15.09
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £13.67Trending at £16.63
- £14.64Trending at £17.09
- £22.02Trending at £31.14
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.