CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.08Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides foundations for software specification and formal software development from the perspective of work on algebraic specification. It concentrates on developing basic concepts and studying their fundamental properties.
- Author BiographyThe first author is a professor of computer science at the University of Edinburgh. His key research area is foundations for specification and formal development of modular software systems from specifications, with applications to computer security and programming languages; among other responsibilities, he is the Editor-in-Chief of the journal Theoretical Computer Science and Vice President of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science. The second author is a professor of computer science at the University of Warsaw, and also at the Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences. His research mainly concerns foundations for specification and formal development of modular software systems from specifications, semantics, and relevant aspects of logic, universal algebra and category theory; among other responsibilities, he is the Editor-in-Chief of the journal Information Processing Letters. They have each chaired major conferences in software engineering and theoretical computer science, and have served on the steering and program committees of the main events related to the topic of this book.
- Author(s)Andrzej Tarlecki,Donald Sannella
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMonographs in Theoretical Computer Science : An Eatcs Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1058 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.