All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive textbook for doctors undertaking courses in anthroposophical medicine.
- Author BiographyDr Guus van der Bie is an anthroposophical GP in Holland. Previously a university teacher, he works part-time with Goethean Science at the Louis Bolk Instituut, teaching and writing for doctors and students. Dr Machteld Huber is working in research on nutritional quality and health at the Louis Bolk Instituut in Holland. For the last ten years she has also taught at and coordinated the Dutch Anthroposophical Seminar for doctors.
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2003
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note50 diagrams and tables
- Weight511 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGuus van der Bie,Machteld Huber
- Translated byJan Kees Saltet
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £107.73Trending at £121.14
- £79.00Trending at £110.43
- £21.24Trending at £24.98
- £39.12Trending at £40.48
- £9.09Trending at £9.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.76
- £10.77Trending at £16.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.