All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with hundreds of examples of classic and contemporary art, this book delivers a comprehensive guide to basic design that provides the ideal foundation to design principles.
- Author BiographyLois Fichner-Rathus is professor of art in the Department of Art and Art History of The College of New Jersey. She holds a combined undergraduate degree in fine arts and art history, an M.A. from the Williams College Graduate Program in the History of Art, and a Ph.D. in the History, Theory, and Criticism of Art from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Her areas of specialization include contemporary art, feminist art history and criticism, and modern art and architecture, as well as the theory and foundations of art and design. Dr. Fichner-Rathus is also the author of the Cengage Learning textbooks UNDERSTANDING ART and FOUNDATIONS OF ART AND DESIGN. She teaches study-abroad programs in Paris, Rome, Spain, and Cuba and resides in New York.
- Author(s)Lois Fichner-Rathus
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight999 g
- Width230 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £121.78
- £5.80Trending at £7.07
- £14.34Trending at £14.40
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.