Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.74
- £24.99Trending at £25.69
- £21.73Trending at £23.75
- £20.42Trending at £23.99
- £14.58Trending at £15.20
- £39.57Trending at £44.56
- £14.30Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionIn contrast to current orthodoxy, the author of this work argues that grammar is not autonomous with respect to semantics, but rather reduces to patterns for the structuring and symbolization of conceptual content.
- Author BiographyRonald W. Langacker is Professor of Linguistics at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author or editor of several books on linguistics.
- Author(s)Ronald W. Langacker
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight807 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.