All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, comprehensive overview of comparative politics blends theory and evidence across democratic systems and is updated throughout.
- Author BiographyKenneth Newton is Emeritus Professor of Comparative Politics at the University of Southampton and a Visiting Professor at the WZB Berlin Social Science Center. Jan W. van Deth is Professor of Political Science and International Comparative Social Research at the University of Mannheim.
- Author(s)Jan W. van Deth,Kenneth Newton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight930 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.