All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.36Trending at £16.02
- £11.89Trending at £13.65
- £9.50Trending at £9.81
- £4.29Trending at £4.61
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £17.99Trending at £21.51
- £11.89Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents selected papers from the conference Intelligent System and Knowledge Engineering (ISKE) 2011, held December 15-17 in Shanghai, China. This title introduces the scientific and technical advances in the fields of artificial intelligence, machine learning, pattern recognition, data mining, information retrieval, and more.
- Author BiographyYinglin Wang is a professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. He received a PhD in 1998 from Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University of Science and Technology. His major research interests lie in the areas of knowledge engineering, software engineering, intelligent information processing and service computing. He has supervised 16 government funded research projects and industrial projects in knowledge management and information systems. He has taught courses of data mining, machine learning, data structure and programming methodologies for many years. He has published over 80 research papers in journals and conference proceedings, published 1 book, and edited 2 international conference proceedings. He has chaired serveral the international conferences and workshops, such as PIC 2010, ICIS 2010, ICIS 2009, and NPC 2008 Workshop, etc. Tianrui Li is a professor at the School of Information Science and Technology, Southwest Jiaotong University. He got his PhD in 2001 from Computer and Communication Engineering School, Southwest Jiaotong University. He worked in the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre as a Post doctorate researcher in 2005. His research fields includes intelligent information processing, data mining, mathematical modeling, could computing etc. He has taught courses of data mining, computing intelligence, discrete mathematics, and mathematical modeling for several years. He has published 90 research papers in journals and conference proceedings, edited 2 books, and 3 special issues of international journals.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Intelligent and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number122
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note292 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1079 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byTianrui Li,Yinglin Wang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.