All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the foundations of nursing as studied by all nursing students in the first 18 months of their training. The textbook enables the student to develop real understanding of the subject areas and issues covered in the Common Foundation Programme.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/1999
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date14/05/2002
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byPenelope M. Simpson,Richard Hogston
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.48Trending at £12.18
- £5.77Trending at £6.20
- £5.15Trending at £7.24
- £5.04Trending at £7.36
- £2.80Trending at £2.92
- £9.40Trending at £10.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.