All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFoundations of Taxation Law 2016 provides a clear and concise introduction to the policy, principles and practice underpinning the complex Australian federal taxation system.
- Author BiographyStephen Barkoczy Professor, School of Law, Monash University.
- Author(s)Stephen Barkoczy
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication20/01/2016
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight942 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.