All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the physical, mental, emotional, social, environmental and spiritual elements of wellness using an evidence-based approach to help living life to the fullest. This book examines the seven attitudinal foundations of mindfulness to daily living, discovers health check strategies and shows the keys to making healthy behavioural changes.
- Author BiographyBill Reger-Nash is emeritus professor in the School of Public Health at West Virginia University and has been a wellness professional for more than 30 years. Gregory Juckett is a professor of family medicine at West Virginia University, Morgantown, where he provides clinical services for the WVU Health Service and also directs the University's International Travel Clinic. Meredith Smith Ludden has a master's degrees in sport and exercise psychology and community counseling from West Virginia University. She has worked as a family and marriage therapist as well as a drug and alcohol counselor.
- Author(s)Bill Reger-Nash,Gregory Juckett,Meredith Smith
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 79 black & white halftones
- Weight699 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.63
- £8.99Trending at £11.95
- £8.32Trending at £9.97
- £5.29Trending at £6.18
- £10.18Trending at £10.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.