Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour fields spread around the world: their grasses, their hedges, their birds, their skies, and their natural and human histories. Four real fields - walkable, mappable, man-made, mowable and knowable, but also secretive, mysterious, wild, contested and changing. This book tells the story of four green fields.
- Author BiographyTim Dee was born in Liverpool in 1961. He has worked as a BBC radio producer for more than twenty years and divides his life between Bristol and Cambridge. His first book, The Running Sky: A Birdwatching Life, was published by Cape in 2009.
- PrizesShortlisted for Ondaatje Prize 2014.
- Author(s)Tim Dee
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight211 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £7.27Trending at £7.77
- £8.41Trending at £9.76
- £15.46Trending at £19.50
- £13.53Trending at £13.97
- £11.15Trending at £12.10
- £6.33Trending at £8.60
- £3.25Trending at £5.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.