All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for students with a beginning knowledge of mathematical analysis, this first volume, in a three-part introduction to Fourier analysis, introduces the core areas of mathematical analysis while also illustrating the organic unity between them. It includes numerous examples and applications.
- Author BiographyElias M. Stein is Professor of Mathematics at Princeton University. Rami Shakarchi received his Ph.D. in Mathematics from Princeton University in 2002.
- Author(s)Elias M. Stein,Rami Shakarchi
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2003
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note40 line illus.
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.97
- £17.90Trending at £19.96
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £19.38Trending at £19.96
- £16.40Trending at £17.37
- £18.49Trending at £24.97
- £11.80Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.