Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFractal-based methods are at the heart of modeling the behavior of phenomena at varying scales. This volume collates techniques for using IFS fractals, including the very latest cutting-edge methods, from more than 20 years of research in this area.
- Author BiographyFranklin Mendivil is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Acadia University; Herb Kunze is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Guelph University; Davide La Torre is an Associate Professor in the Department of Economics, Business and Statistics at University of Milan; Edward R. Vrscay is a Professor at the University of Waterloo.
- Author(s)Davide La Torre,E. R. Vrscay,Franklin Mendivil,Herb Kunze
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight772 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.