All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
About this product
- DescriptionFractal-based methods are at the heart of modeling the behavior of phenomena at varying scales. This volume collates techniques for using IFS fractals, including the very latest cutting-edge methods, from more than 20 years of research in this area.
- Author BiographyFranklin Mendivil is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Acadia University; Herb Kunze is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Guelph University; Davide La Torre is an Associate Professor in the Department of Economics, Business and Statistics at University of Milan; Edward R. Vrscay is a Professor at the University of Waterloo.
- Author(s)Davide La Torre,Edward R. Vrscay,Franklin Mendivil,Herb Kunze
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight646 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.