CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionFractals are geometric shapes created by replication. Using examples, this text stresses the application of fractals theory to real chemistry related problems. Demonstrating how they can be used to model chemical phenomena like absorption, permeability and energy transfer.
- Author BiographyWALTER G. ROTHSCHILD, PhD, worked for 33 years at the Scientific Research Laboratories of Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan, where he was engaged in basic and applied research, mainly in gaseous and condensed--phase spectroscopy of structure and dynamics, combustion phenomena, and automotive catalysis. He is a part--time member of the adjunct faculty, Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan.
- Author(s)Walter G. Rothschild
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1998
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width161 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.