All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristopher C. Barton,P.R. La Pointe
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsStatistics of Natural Resources and the Law of Pareto (B.B. Mandelbrot). Fractal Size and Spatial Distribution of Hydrocarbon Accumulations: Implications for Resource Assessment and Exploration Strategy (C.C.Barton, C.H. Scholz). Estimation of Undiscovered Hydrocarbon Potential through Fractal Geometry (P.R. La Pointe). Fractals and the Pareto Probability Distribution Applied to Petroleum Accumulationsize Distributions (R.A. Crovelli, C.C. Barton). Fractal and Multifractal Models and Methods in Stratigraphy (R.E. Plotnick, K.L. Prestegaard). On the Scale Independent Shape of Prograding Sedimentary Units: Applications to Sequence Stratigraphy (J.A. Thorne). New Models Require New Data: Fractal and Multifractal Measures of Gravel Bedload (K.L. Prestegaard, R.E. Plotnick). Erosion Development of the Ethiopian Plateau of Northeast Africa: From a Fractal Analysis of Topography (J.K. Weissel et al.). Percolation through Single Fractures (L.J. PyrakNolte et al.). Fractal Patterns in Porous Media Flow: Modeling of Laboratory Experiments (J. Feder, T. Jossang). 4 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.