Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.93
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionEstablished in 1659 as Mision de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe de los Mansos del Paso del Norte, Ciudad Juarez is the oldest colonial settlement on the US-Mexico border, and one of the largest industrialized border cities in world. This title documents the consequences of imperial history through ethnographic studies of working-class factory life.
- Author BiographyALEJANDRO LUGO is Associate Professor of Anthropology and Latina/Latino Studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the co-editor (with Bill Maurer) of Gender Matters: Rereading Michelle Rosaldo.
- Author(s)Alejandro Lugo
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note33 b&w illus
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.