All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines both classical literature on power, with special emphasis on Machiavelli and Hobbes, and the modern analysis of power up to the last decade. Contributions are provided by contemporary French, British and American political and social theorists.
- Author BiographyStewart Clegg is a prolific publisher of several hundred articles in leading academic journals in strategy, social science, management and organization theory; is also the author and editor of about fifty books, as well as a Fellow of the British Academy of Social Sciences, a Distinguished Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, a Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia, and the recipient of significant awards from the American Academy of Management for his contributions to management theory and practice.
- Author(s)Stewart R. Clegg
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/1989
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.