All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFraming Decisions offers executives an understanding of what decision-making entails, what the traditional paradigm has preached, and how a new decision-making paradigm can remedy the deficiencies of the old.
- Author BiographyJ. DAVIDSON FRAME is academic dean and cofounder of the University of Management and Technology (UMT) in Arlington, Virginia, one of the first fully online degree-conferring universities in the United States. Prior to joining the UMT faculty, he served as chairman of the Department of Management Science at George Washington University. Frame is the author of four prior books with Jossey-Bass, including the business bestseller Managing Projects in Organizations, Third Edition. He is a fellow of the Project Management Institute (PMI), where he received PMI's Outstanding Contribution Award and was named PMI's Person of the Year.
- Author(s)J. Davidson Frame
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width189 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.