All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.45
- £25.53Trending at £25.82
- £24.05Trending at £34.67
- £25.27Trending at £25.82
- £13.73Trending at £14.24
- £9.71Trending at £11.65
- £14.33Trending at £14.64
About this product
- Author(s)Alan Sheppard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/05/1990
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Campaign S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note10 colour plates, 5 colour maps, 70 b&w illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width185 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Author BiographyAlan Shepperd was educated at Magdalen College School and the Royal Military Academy. He served with the British Army during WWII and was for many years Senior Lecturer at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.