All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn May 2012, French voters rejected the liberalizing policies of Nicholas Sarkozy & elected his opponent, the Socialist Francois Hollande, president. This book analyzes the context & results of the French 2012 presidential & parliamentary elections & sets out the principal challenges facing the new administration & government in their wake.
- Author BiographyGabriel Goodliffe teaches international relations and political economy at the Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico. Riccardo Brizzi teaches contemporary history in the Department of Political and Social Science at the University of Bologna.
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note9 illus., 13 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGabriel Goodliffe,Riccardo Brizzi
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.