All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the works and influence of a wide range of figures including James Joyce, Marcel Proust, Jacques Derrida, J.M. Synge, Helene Cixous, Eilean Ni Chuilleanain, Hector Berlioz, Maurice Ravel, Neil Jordan and John Field, the essays collected here uncover a wealth of artistic interconnections between France and Ireland.
- Author BiographyUna Hunt is a leading authority on Irish performance-led music research and in 2010 established the first digital archive of historic Irish composers: (www.naic.ie). She is also a concert pianist who has recorded fourteen world-premiere CDs. She lectures at DIT Conservatory of Music and Drama in Dublin and is currently writing a book on Thomas Moore's Irish Melodies. Mary Pierse is the editor of Irish Feminisms, 1810-1930, Vols I-V (2009) and has published widely on the writings of George Moore. She has taught courses on Victorian literature and feminism at University College Cork and is a board member of the National Centre for Franco-Irish Studies at IT Tallaght.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleReimagining Ireland
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMary Pierse,Una Hunt
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.