All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.85
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionContributors: Annemarie Weyl Carr, Southern Methodist University; Rebecca W.
- Author BiographyDaniel H. Weiss is dean of the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and former chair of the Department of the History of Art at the Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of numerous articles and four books on the art of the Middle Ages and winner of the Van Courtland Elliott Prize of the Medieval Academy of America. Lisa Mahoney is a Mellon dissertation fellow in the humanities and graduate student in the history of art at the Johns Hopkins University.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2004
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleParallax: Re-visions of Culture and Society
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note107, 87 black & white halftones, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight735 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniel H. Weiss,Lisa Mahoney
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.