All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the fascicle that completes the presentation of the ceramic remains from the Franchthi Cave excavations. This volume gives careful attention to the analyses of the earlier Neolithic ceramics on the context of the finds and to the traces of the potters' procedures. The conclusions of these analyses differ from earlier preliminary reports.
- Author BiographyKaren D. Vitelli is Professor of anthropology at Indiana University and Director of the Franchthi Project.
- Author(s)James A. Dengate,Karen D. Vitelli
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- Series TitleExcavations at Franchthi Cave, Greece
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note19 b&w photos, 89 figures
- Weight989 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.