All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £5.80Trending at £7.17
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
About this product
- DescriptionA catalogue raisonne of Francis Picabia, one of the most significant, challenging artists of the 20th century. It ranges from Picabia's early pieces as an Impressionist in 1898 to his cubic and abstract paintings in 1912-1914, which constitute landmarks in the history of modern art.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Camfield is professor emeritus of art history, Rice University. Arnauld Pierre is professor of art history, Universite Paris-Sorbonne. Candace Clements is affiliate professor of art history, University of Houston, and research associate of the Comite Picabia. Beverley Calte is an independent scholar.
- Author(s)Arnauld Pierre,Beverley Calte,Candace Clements,William A Camfield
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleMercatorfonds
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note425 color + 50 b/w illus.
- Weight2951 g
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.