Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with an overview of Modigliani's life, the authors explain and assess his influential theories, including his theory of the life-cycle hypothesis of saving; the famous Modigliani-Miller theorem in corporate finance; stabilisation policy; econometric model building and forecasting, and his legacy and influence on contemporary economics.
- Author BiographyAuthor Michael Szenberg: Michael Szenberg is Chair and Distinguished Professor of Business and Economics at Lander College of Arts and Sciences, Touro College and University System, USA. Author Lall Ramrattan: Lall Ramrattan holds a Ph.D from the New School for Social Research. He is an instructor at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Lall Ramrattan,Michael Szenberg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleGreat Thinkers in Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.