All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £3.82Trending at £5.51
- £4.10Trending at £4.65
- £6.87Trending at £7.14
- £7.44Trending at £7.78
- £8.12Trending at £12.98
- £9.17Trending at £9.54
- £7.32Trending at £7.73
About this product
- Author(s)David Cowan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGreat Thinkers in Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight519 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of Contents.-1 A Prophet and a Pioneer .- 2 Knightian Uncertainty .-3 The Grand Crusade .-4 Knight Contra Mundum .-5 The Economic Organization .-6 Ethics and Competition .-7 Welfare Economics .-8 Freedom and Reform .-9 The Original Economic Sin .-10 Why Knight Was (not) a Conservative.
- Author BiographyDavid Cowan is a communications advisor to global corporations, author and a visiting scholar at Boston College, USA. He has worked for numerous financial and industrial organizations, with over 25 years of experience, and he has written for many publications including the Journal of Theological Studies. He studied at Glasgow (UK), Oxford (UK) and St Andrews (UK), where he earned his PhD in the schools of Divinity and International Relations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.