All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA remarkable new adaptation of Mary Shelley's classic story rescues it from simplistic notions of horror and fear, remaining faithful to Shelley's intention to show how the creature of Victor Frankenstein gradually grows into malignity because of his continual rejection and the refusal of his creator to respond to his very human needs.
- Author BiographyDorothy Louise has also adapted Goldoni's The Servant of Two Masters in the Plays for Performance series. She teaches theatre at Franklin & Marshall College and has been a fellow of the Tyrone Guthrie Center in Ireland. She lives in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The Plays for Performance series is edited by Nicholas Rudall, former artistic director of the Court Theatre at the University of Chicago where he is professor of classics, and Bernard Sahlins, founder and director of the Second City. They both live in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- PublisherIvan R Dee, Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2004
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitlePlays for Performance
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvan R Dee, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width180 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.