All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetect fraud earlier to mitigate loss and prevent cascading damage Fraud Analytics Using Descriptive, Predictive, and Social Network Techniques is an authoritative guidebook for setting up a comprehensive fraud detection analytics solution.
- Author BiographyBART BAESENS is a full professor at KU Leuven, and a lecturer at the University of Southampton. He has done extensive research on analytics, customer relationship management, web analytics, fraud detection, and credit risk management. He regularly advises and provides consulting support to international firms with respect to their analytics and credit risk management strategy. VERONIQUE VAN VLASSELAER is a PhD researcher in the Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management at KU Leuven. Her research focuses on the development of new techniques for fraud detection by combining predictive and network analytics. WOUTER VERBEKE is an assistant professor at Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Brussels, Belgium). His research is situated in the field of predictive analytics and complex network analysis with applications in fraud, marketing, credit risk, human resources management, and mobility.
- Author(s)Bart Baesens,Veronique Van Vlasselaer,Wouter Verbeke
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight610 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.