All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn the not too distant past, GAAP earnings per share was the financial metric of choice of equity investors. Because of increasing problems with accrual accounting, free cash flow has replaced GAAP earnings as the primary financial metric for many professional investors. Free cash flow is defined as operating cash flow minus capital expenditures.
- Author BiographyGeorge C. Christy, CFA, has more than thirty years' experience in the financial markets. He has served as corporate banker for Fortune 500 and middle market companies, as well as treasurer of a publicly owned telecommunications equipment manufacturer. Christy has a BA from Princeton University and an MBA from the University of Chicago, and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation. He is a member of the Los Angeles Chapter of Financial Executives International, the CFA Institute, the CFA Society of Los Angeles, the Japan America Society, and the International House of Japan.
- Author(s)George C. Christy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.