All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFree-Choice Learning and the Environment explores the theoretical, practical, and policy aspects of free-choice environmental education for learners of all ages.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Falk is Sea Grant Professor in Free-Choice Learning at Oregon State University and founder and former president of the Institute for Learning Innovation. He is co-author of Thriving in the Knowledge Age, Lessons without Limit, and Free-Choice Science Education, as well as co-editor of In Principle, In Practice: Museums as Learning Institutions. Joe E. Heimlich is a senior research associate at the Institute for Learning Innovation. He has worked in the field of free-choice environmental education for fifteen years. Susan Foutz is a research associate at the Institute for Learning Innovation and is co-editor of In Principle, In Practice.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLearning Innovations Series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight313 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJoe E. Heimlich,John H. Falk,Susan Foutz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.64
- £6.15Trending at £6.71
- £12.53Trending at £12.87
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £6.48Trending at £6.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £10.95Trending at £11.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.