All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFREE RANGE KIDS has become a national movement, sparked bythe incredible response to Lenore Skenazy?s piece about allowingher 9-year-old ride the subway alone in NYC. Parent groups arguedabout it, bloggers, blogged, spouses became uncivil with eachother, and the media jumped all over it.
- Author(s)Leonore Skenazy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.63
- £8.99Trending at £11.95
- £8.32Trending at £9.97
- £5.29Trending at £6.18
- £10.18Trending at £10.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.