All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizes that we need not choose between accepting and rejecting globalization, and that we can have a different globalization. This title also states that the movement of people and ideas is more important than the movement of things and money, and that freedom to change the institutions defining a market economy is needed.
- Author BiographyRoberto Mangabeira Unger served until recently as Brazil's Minister of Strategic Affairs. He is widely regarded as one of the leading theorists of society in the world. His two most recent books are The Left Alternative and The Self Awakened: Pragmatism Unbound .
- Author(s)Roberto Mangabeira Unger
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.