All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes how religious groups talk about the politics surrounding economic life.
- Author BiographyAmy Reynolds is an assistant professor of sociology and the coordinator of the Gender Studies Certificate Program at Wheaton College. She received her PhD in sociology from Princeton University, her MPP in public policy from Georgetown University, and her BA in sociology from Harvard University. Before teaching at Wheaton, she was a visiting Fellow at Notre Dame's Kellogg Institute for International Studies. She previously worked for World Relief in El Salvador investigating the coffee industry and alternative markets. Her publications have appeared in the Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion and the Latin American Research Review.
- Author(s)Amy Reynolds
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Social Theory, Religion & Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.