All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFree to Be Musical: Group Improvisation in Music is for those who lead musical experiences in the lives of children, youth, and adults. Offering a set of experiences to inspire creative musical expression, this book will prove useful for music education majors, practicing music teachers, community musicians, and music therapists alike.
- Author BiographyLee Higgins is a visiting associate professor of music in the School of Music Education at Boston University. Patricia Shehan Campbell is Donald E. Petersen Professor of Music in the School of Music at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Lee Higgins,Patricia Shehan Campbell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/10/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notefigures
- Weight199 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byGary McPherson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.