CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £22.96
- £19.99Trending at £27.17
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £30.18Trending at £31.15
- £18.70Trending at £21.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.96
- £7.99Trending at £8.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a contemporary introduction to Christian ethics in the Roman Catholic tradition. It sets the scene for Christian ethics within contemporary pluralist societies, considering the key philosophical theories of ethics and the meaning and value of natural law in terms of the meaningfulness of cross-cultural ethical dialogue.
- Author BiographyRobert Gascoigne, who holds a Ph.D. from Oxford University and a Doctorate of Theology from Melbourne College of Divinity, is associate professor, Sub-Faculty of Philosophy and Theology at Australian Catholic University, Strathfield, Australia.
- Author(s)Robert Gascoigne
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.