All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProven strategies and practical advice for meeting the unique--and increasingly complex--challenges of managing family fortunes today. The book helps avoid Madoff-like scams by revealing global, measurable standards that are in alignment with industry best practices.
- Author BiographyCharles A. Lowenhaupt is the chairman and CEO of Lowenhaupt Global Advisors and a managing member of the first U.S. law firm to concentrate in tax law, Lowenhaupt & Chasnoff, LLC, which was established in 1908. He lives in St. Louis, Missouri. Donald B. Trone is the CEO (Chief Ethos Officer) of 3ethos and former director of the U.S. Coast Guard Academy Institute for Leadership. In 2003, he was appointed by the U.S. Secretary of Labor to represent the investment counseling industry. He lives in Mystic, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Charles Lowenhaupt,Don Trone
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.