CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionA novel, sophisticated and realistic account of freedom as power through political representation.
- Author BiographyLawrence Hamilton is Professor of Political Studies at the University of the Witwatersrand, and an Affiliated Lecturer in Political Theory in the Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Cambridge. He is the author of The Political Philosophy of Needs (Cambridge, 2003).
- Author(s)Lawrence Hamilton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Political Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.