All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe diverse population in England has raised fundamental questions about individual and group rights, and how the political and legal system should view diversity. This book sets out and analyses these issues within their legal context, including: the 1998 Human Rights Act, the recent EC Equality Directives, and the UK Equality Bill.
- Author BiographySamantha Knights is a barrister (called 1996) based at Matrix Chambers. She specialises in immigration and asylum law, freedom of religion, and public law and employment law. She is an adviser at Islington Law Centre and executive member of the Bar Human Rights Committee, and is a Visiting Researcher on the Islamic Legal Studies Program at Harvard Law School.
- Author(s)Samantha Knights
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight572 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.97
- £52.31Trending at £55.23
- £11.89Trending at £13.15
- £9.15Trending at £10.05
- £9.50Trending at £10.03
- £2.39Trending at £3.05
- £11.89Trending at £22.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.