Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis comparative report provides a detailed account of how the individual's right to hold beliefs is understood, protected or denied throughout the world.
- Author BiographyKevin Boyle is a Professor of Law and the Direcotr of hte Human Rights Centre, Univeristy of Essex. He is a Barrister at Law in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and England with considerable experience of international human rights litigation under the European Convention of Human Rights. Juliet Sheen is a Fellow of the Human Rights Centre, Univeristy of Essex. In 1994 she established an independent consultancy in human rights, specialising in the area of freedom of region and belief.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/1997
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1065 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJuliet Sheen,Kevin Boyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.