All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn addition to the resources available to superviors of various theoretical orientations, examining person-centred approaches to supervision.
- Author BiographyKeith Tudor has worked for 25 years in the helping professions in a number of settings. He is a qualified and registered psychotherapist and was in private/independent practice in Sheffield offering therapy, supervision and consultancy. In 1993 he co-founded Temenos, an independent training organisation, which runs courses in person-centred psychotherapy and counselling, and supervision. In 2009 he moved to the University of Auckland, New Zealand. He is a widely published author in the field of psychotherapy and counselling, and mental health and has now published six books. Mike Worrall read English at Oxford, worked for the Probation Service and trained in the person-centred approach at The Metanoia Institute in London. He works in independent practice in Oxford, and is an occasional trainer at Temenos in Sheffield.
- Author(s)Keith Tudor,Mike Worrall
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication04/09/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.