Freedomways Reader: Prophets in Their Own Country by Constance Pohl, Esther Cooper Jackson (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.26Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 5 Feb
- £12.00+ £3.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cromwell58
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of over fifty articles originally published in Freedomways, one of the premier African American intellectual periodicals during the 1960s, 70s, and 80s.
- Author BiographyEsther Cooper Jackson was part of the nucleus around W.E.B. Du Bois that founded the Freedomways Quarterly in 1961, a periodical devoted to furthering the civil rights struggle. As managing editor, Esther Cooper Jackson shepherded the magazine for twenty-five years until it ceased publication in 1986. She is also the co-editor of W.E.B. Du Bois: Black Titan and Paul Robeson: The Great Forerunner. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Constance Pohl,Esther Cooper Jackson
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication21/08/2001
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Note20 b&w photographs
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.03
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.05Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.