Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.97
- £14.60Trending at £18.95
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionA new anthology from renowned literary critic John Freeman, Freeman's: The Best New Writing on Arrival features never-before-published stories by Haruki Murakami, Louise Erdrich, Dave Eggers, Etgar Keret, Lydia Davis, David Mitchell, and others.
- Author BiographyJohn Freeman was the editor of Granta until 2013. His books include How to Read a Novelist and Tales of Two Cities: The Best of Times and Worst of Times in Today's New York. He is an executive editor at the Literary Hub and teaches at the New School. His work has appeared in the New Yorker, the New York Times, and the Paris Review.
- Author(s)John Freeman
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Content Note16pp colour insert
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.