All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the law in relation to contract forms and terms created by operators, trade associations or international bodies such as the UN and used as a basis for trading conditions by freight forwarders, logistics suppliers, combined or multimodal transport operators and container operators.
- Author BiographyDavid Glass has been a lecturer at Cardiff since 1977 having graduated with an LLB from the University of London. He currently lectures and tutors in International Sales and the Law of Carriage of Goods and is also the current Route Convenor of the LLM International Commercial Law Route and the Director of Postgraduate Taught Studies.
- Author(s)David A. Glass
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleMaritime and Transport Law Library
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Weight1111 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.