All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on a variety and range of good value places to stay. This guide, for those travelling round France, is about making good friends and staying in really beautiful homes. It includes informative write-ups backed up by maps and directions, symbols and quick reference indices. It has no set rules, and no interminable checklists.
- Author BiographyAlastair has been publishing the Special Places to Stay guides since 1994. His travel publishing company was born of a successful tour company that took groups on off-the-beaten-track trips across Europe. An avid environmentalist (founding Avon Friends of the Earth and previously a trustee of the Soil Association), he is keen to celebrate B&B and hotel owners who provide organic and local food. Alastair Sawday Publishing has just been awarded a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the Sustainable Development category. Emma Carey has worked on five editions of French Bed & Breakfast, a guide that goes from strength-to-strength. She lives in Leeds, visits France frequently and produces the largest of our guides with flair and skill.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date19/09/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight676 g
- Width129 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEmma Carey
- Edition Statement10th
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.